Non League 2015/16 season run in thread.......

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
Team supported
City and Darlington FC
Thought might be a good one to start.

As ive posted before for years as well as City I have also followed the fortunes of Darlington FC,who are now fan owned.They got demoted to the 9th tier due to money problems but are now on their way back.

If they get a point tomorrow at Whitby they will almost certainly win the Evostick Prem and be playing in the National League North alongside County and FC united next season.It could all yet go tits up as Darlo seem to be one of those clubs!

If they do go up it will be no mean feat as they are also in the same division as Salford City FC,the darlings of the Twats of 92.They threw money around like it was going out of fashion at the start of the season and now look for the play offs.

If they go up it will be FC united v Salford City next season.Lovely.

Alty look like they're struggling to stay up so it'd be them too as well Stockport, Curzen and Stalybridge already being in there too.

Went to Preston v Darlington about 20 years ago and stood in the away end. Never seen as many pissed people at a game ever! Was hilarious.

Went to Preston v Darlington about 20 years ago and stood in the away end. Never seen as many pissed people at a game ever! Was hilarious.

If that was the game where away fans were in the corner part I was there,think it was a draw that day.A bit like following City at that time you needed to be pissed to get through the day.

Wey hey! Darlington promoted to face the likes of County next season.

Salford in the play offs.So happy to see my licence fee will be pissed away on another shite docu which will probably involve their tea hut and Neviile telling everyone how its all done.

If that was the game where away fans were in the corner part I was there,think it was a draw that day.A bit like following City at that time you needed to be pissed to get through the day.
preston v darlington rings a bell! i can remember the dilapidated terrace for the away end/corner....and thats about it.very late 1980s i think.i can remember thinking of the great players that must have been viewed from that terrace back in the day...there was def.no great players when me and a darlo mate attended that day! good piss up tho...

Spare a thought for Hyde United....... 3rd successive relegation into the Evostick 2nd tier.

The future looked bright with the City connection a few years ago, and the supposed Glen Hoddle academy link up but they are well and truly fucked now.

Went to Hyde this season,they had painted over all the City logos.The league below is tough although spare a thought for New Mills who are being relegated from that division,2 draws all season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.