None City related transfers

"Landed Fabinho"???????

After having landed Fabinho from AS Monaco, Manchester United management are about to squeeze off another signing in the full-back department: that's left-footed one Danny Rose, who, according to Sky Sports UK, has already agreed to a move to Red Devils, after having talked to José Mourinho himself. Now Old Trafford side will have to seal the deal with Tottenham, which the English international, turning 27 next July 2nd, might be traded by on an about 25 million pounds fee.
Can't see Danny Rose going there, he would be mad to leave spuds for them.

Well then... strikers at Chelsea/Scum.

At Chelsea, Conte seems to had quite enough of Costa. But replacing Costa with Lukaku - huge downgrade IMO.

At Scum - Ibra is gone. So where do they make up all those missing goals? And why on earth are they 2nd favorite to win the league according to the bookies.
==============
I can understand Conte's desire to rid himself of the pain-in-the-ass Costa - but cannot understand why they seem to think that Lukaku is an adequate replacement.

I can understand why Scum would let Ibra go - too old - but... they got major scoring problems to resolve once he leaves.

Well then... strikers at Chelsea/Scum.

At Chelsea, Conte seems to had quite enough of Costa. But replacing Costa with Lukaku - huge downgrade IMO.

At Scum - Ibra is gone. So where do they make up all those missing goals? And why on earth are they 2nd favorite to win the league according to the bookies.
==============
I can understand Conte's desire to rid himself of the pain-in-the-ass Costa - but cannot understand why they seem to think that Lukaku is an adequate replacement.

I can understand why Scum would let Ibra go - too old - but... they got major scoring problems to resolve once he leaves.

They're buying Morata as ST, tenacious winger Perisic that suits Mou well, planning to strengthen the midfield (Dier or Matic from what I've read).
And they've signed Lindelof, a ball-playing CB while we're still discussing if we need an upgrade on Otamendi and Stones.
Besides, Mou's systems aways click on 2nd season, so IMO they have a chance to mount a title challenge. All depends on transfers.

Monchi has just signed for Roma, but his hand is already evident. Would be a fantastic transfer is they manage to pull it off:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.