Nonsense from Chelsea's Women's team coach

jamesha

Team supported
Manchester City
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64648506

Emma Hayes says that the idea of getting rid of promotion and relegation should be considered for the women's game in England.

Ludicrous USA based nonsense! I wonder if she really thinks this or is spouting the agenda of Chelsea's American owners.

Last edited:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64648506

Emma Hayes says that the idea of getting rid of promotion and relegation should be considered for the women's game in England.

Ludicrous USA based nonsense! I wonder if she really thinks this or is spoting the agenda of Chelsea's American owners.
I've considered it. It took me all of five seconds. It's the shittiest idea since they changed the crossbar from a rope to a bar.

I wonder if she'd come up with that if CFC were knocking on the trap door!

Wasn't it Hayes that wanted to put undersoil heating at all WSL venue's, completely ignoring the fact that most WSL games are played at non league grounds they don't own.

If that was allowed then it would give an unfair advantage to any team in the same division.

She'll be asking for equal pay with the men next no doubt.

Wasn't it Hayes that wanted to put undersoil heating at all WSL venue's, completely ignoring the fact that most WSL games are played at non league grounds they don't own.

If that was allowed then it would give an unfair advantage to any team in the same division.

She'll be asking for equal pay with the men next no doubt.
And you don’t think equal pay in football is fair?
You need to woke up man/woman/you/him/he/her.

I've considered it. It took me all of five seconds. It's the shittiest idea since they changed the crossbar from a rope to a bar.

I wonder if she'd come up with that if CFC were knocking on the trap door!
Surprised she has come out with this. She generally comes across as pretty sensible.

Hang on. You think the crossbar should be a rope?

And jumpers for goal posts.

EFfO95DW4AI-bh1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.