North Stand Expansion

@jrb With the points about the rest of the site, I was looking through the photos and the club has not hidden the plans for the rest of the site

Please look at this official photo from the club, the outlays of the building are there

View attachment 104456
Just look in the background behind the hotel you see the outline of buidings

View attachment 104458
Here is photo that appeared online just after the plans where annoaced by the club

View attachment 104461
Here are plans for the rest of the site that was on the planning statement, I can put money on number 2 being a multistorey car park for the hotel and COOP live, similar to the one being built at Poland Street. I do not have a clue what 3 or 4 are. Looks like there are plans for opposite the coop area as well @bluesmith you heard anything

Possibly? But as we all know City don’t make anything public until they are ready, which could be years. The CFA and NS expansion are two examples of that. The companies and people who work on the proposals don’t say anything either. Just like the CFA and the NS expansion we’re going to have to be very patient before we get to see the proposal for the Collar site made public.

Last edited:
Possibly? But as we all know City don’t make anything public until they are ready, which could be years. The CFA and NS expansion are two examples of that. The companies and people who work on the proposals do not say anything either. Just like the CFA and the NS expansion, we’re going to have to be very patient before we get to see the proposal for the Collar site made public.

Plus who knows how much they might change in the meantime too.

Someone dropped the ball a bit, leaving that image in though. Particularly as it looks like it has been removed from the page before, and is from another bit that is hardly related.

Plus who knows how much they might change in the meantime too.

Someone dropped the ball a bit, leaving that image in thought.aybe Particularly as it looks like it has been removed from the page before, and is from another bit that is hardly related.
As you say, it was strange to include it in the NS planning application. Saying that, the descriptions of the buildings which would have been included with the numbers have been removed.

1705729886899.png

Pure guess work. No 3’s shape looks like an indoor (sports) arena, a convention centre, or a leisure destination of sorts. As for 4, nothing springs to mind going off the shape.

Last edited:
As you say, it was strange to include it in the NS planning application. Saying that, the descriptions of the buildings which would have been included with the numbers have been removed.

View attachment 104523

Pure guess work. No 3’s shape looks like an indoor (sports) arena, a convention centre, or a leisure destination of sorts. As for 4, nothing springs to mind going off the shape.

I think an exhibition centre is quite likely and secures additional business for the hotel. There will probably be a complex of restaurants/bars and number 4 I would expect to be a pets at home. ;)

Love to know how that works. Our owner buys something from himself…. What’s the point in that? Does he buy the seats and then pay someone to sit in them? Thick as fuck some people.

Love to know how that works. Our owner buys something from himself…. What’s the point in that? Does he buy the seats and then pay someone to sit in them? Thick as fuck some people.
It’s a long running joke mate that the only way we could sell out having “no fans” is for our owner to secretly buy the seats himself and pass them on.

Tongue in cheek humour :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.