North Stand Expansion

You've made my planning alarm sound with the use of "onerous" conditions there mate!

Boring contract semantics but they're not onerous just restrictive and certainly reasonable and necessary.

Ha, I meant relative to the other two screens, not as overall conditions.

A part of me thought they might look to reduce screen C in size or possibly even contest it. So restricting it to still images and some dimmer lighting is a win for the club.

Ha, I meant relative to the other two screens, not as overall conditions.

A part of me thought they might look to reduce screen C in size or possibly even contest it. So restricting it to still images and some dimmer lighting is a win for the club.

Wait until someone crashes whilst looking at a large still of Grealish's calves before you get too confident.

This is about seven stories high, I do like them but I would continue it inside by changing the roof that covers City Square to feature the same technology that features on The Printworks roof.

By having a more solid roof instead of a canopy you could make a lot of money from advertisements for events that City have planned when football is not on as shown below

The solid roof would feature the same LED technology as The Print Works, and the light for the trees would give retractable skylights

1712933683252.png

This would mean that the hotel could also feature a rooftop terrace and the office would have the same, if you look at most offices that are getting built a vast majority of them have rooftop terraces.

1712933884293.png 1712934099223.png
1712932877195.png
1712932789925.png

I’m not complaining, even though some of you think I am again. ;-)

I’m not keen on the brown street level exterior/cladding/walls. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Blue (pale) or pale grey would have been better to tie in with the colours of the club or the colour of the Etihad’s exterior. Both would have been much more subtle than brown.

As a rule I like brown brick or Manchester Victorian red brick.

I’m not complaining, even though some of you think I am again. ;-)

I’m not keen on the brown street level exterior/cladding/walls. It stick out like a sore thumb. Blue (pale) or pale grey would have been better to tie in with the colours of the club or the colour of the Etihad’s exterior. Both would have been much more subtle than brown.

As a rule I like brown brick or Manchester Victorian red brick.

It is brick isn’t it?

IMG_9703.png

Quite intrigued to see where that peculiar wee steel guy laid flat on the ground next to the tower goes. Could be the top level bridging element beteween the two that the new roof beams meet. Anyone else able to see anything more likely or obvious?

View attachment 113637View attachment 113638

Right, I've figured out where this guy goes! Stay tuned if you care. Or if you don't, you are getting it anyway! Once I collate my evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.