North Stand Expansion

the most important thing is that it needs to be £20 max for a ticket

imago0045895175h.jpg

Any chance you can do a basic drawing and try and show us what it will look like? I‘m not asking for a professional CGI/render. Regardless if you can or can’t, thanks for the snippet.

Ties in with what I’ve been told. It’s looking like a 2 tiered stand, thankfully. :-)
I’d struggle to draw it haha, art was never my forte at school.

I will try & get my hands on the graphic I seen on Saturday - I should see my mate at United this weekend.

My off the cuff “charter” to make this work:

Call it The New Kippax.
Publicize it heavily.
Clad the roof with sound reflecting material
Allow banners across the front of the upper tier.
Put exceptional quick bar/drinking facilities in.
Offer the 1894 Group 200 free tickets for the first season towards the middle/back of the stand.
Offer all season ticket holders in the existing safe standing areas first refusal on season tickets at half price.
Once that’s done offer cheap season tickets to lapsed local fans. Obviously that bit is hard to organise.
Then offer season tickets to the rest of the stadium.
Keep it much cheaper than the rest of the stadium.
Every step of the way make a big noise to everyone that this is the New Kippax.

That’s just off the cuff. The wider point is they have to go at this hard and publicise it massively. It can easily work.

My off the cuff “charter” to make this work:

Call it The New Kippax.
Publicize it heavily.
Clad the roof with sound reflecting material
Allow banners across the front of the upper tier.
Put exceptional quick bar/drinking facilities in.
Offer the 1894 Group 200 free tickets for the first season towards the middle/back of the stand.
Offer all season ticket holders in the existing safe standing areas first refusal on season tickets at half price.
Once that’s done offer cheap season tickets to lapsed local fans. Obviously that bit is hard to organise.
Then offer season tickets to the rest of the stadium.
Keep it much cheaper than the rest of the stadium.
Every step of the way make a big noise to everyone that this is the New Kippax.

That’s just off the cuff. The wider point is they have to go at this hard and publicise it massively. It can easily work.

What if you already sit in north stand L2? Do you get a half price season ticket as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.