North Stand Expansion

186 houses and 94 flats on the allocation just south of the ground on the Grey Mare remaining sites, it is low rise medium/low density development. Another 800 units similar density across Alan Turn way in Clayton Park.

They won't be sticking medium/high rise flats there or right next to the stadium in Sportscity. Enough of that shit in real city centre.
Do you know where those ^ quoted figures are from?

The biggest difference at Spurs was the huge volume of young fans who were fantastic. As an old git I loved it. It was back to the 7Os. We need to get more youngsters into the stadium. Perhaps a huge discount for under 21s would work.

It‘s always great to have younger fans in the away end. They certainly do like singing, just like we used to do when we were young.

I think a lot of FOC’s like myself and other FOC’s couldn’t make Friday night, hence more away tickets going to younger fans.

Saying that, if I had gone I’d have been singing and doing the Poznan. I might be 56 but that doesn’t stop me from joining in.(yet)

It‘s always great to have younger fans in the away end. They certainly do like singing, just like we used to do when we were young.

I think a lot of FOC’s like myself and other FOC’s couldn’t make Friday night, hence more away tickets going to younger fans.

Saying that, if I had gone I’d have been singing and doing the Poznan. I might be 56 but that doesn’t stop me from joining in.(yet)
Speak for yourself mate. I'm 59 and i consider myself to be a semi FOC. And when i cant get a semi on I'll be a FOC; )

(Not sure if the link works)
Posted this before but...
Villa won the league in 81 and the Euro Cup in 82.
Both seasons we had bigger average attendances than them
Here are the attendances for the top few clubs from 1973 to 1983. There’s lots of nonsense out there about support but this backs up your point entirely. Some stats here that fans of certain other clubs (Arsenal) should think about before they ever try and criticise us or anyone else:

Do you know where those ^ quoted figures are from?
The SHLAA updated every year.

Look on the interactive map. MCC need to show they have a five year land supply to have control over development, and we put on any site over 10 units that have come through a call for sites and any with permission or lapsed permission etc.

Last edited:

4 more years and you’ll be in the Colin Bell haha

Still lots of groundworks going on. The black blocks they are putting where the club shop used to be look interesting.

Still lots of groundworks going on. The black blocks they are putting where the club shop used to be look interesting.

A decent drone video. Thanks for posting. But he’s getting quite a few things wrong regarding the final location of parts of the developmwnt and the work going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.