North Stand Expansion

1706550256010.png
It would also be good if the hotel roof had a rood terrace like what they doing at Gary Neville's development at St Micheals or Radison Red Skybar

1706550416851.png
1706550553863.png
1706550585687.png
1706550783225.png

@Coatigan & @Gordyola

Are you find all this information on the planning portal, i ve been looking at the design statement

How shit does this look, it was posted on SSC and it got roasted

View attachment 105658

View attachment 105659
This looks miles better and not add on, its like a insert and gives off a miles better effect like the sails on the club badge of a tall ship with it sails, I have emailed Populas to advise of them of this, when the plans where logdged with MCC this was on the commnets and objections part
View attachment 105667

View attachment 105669
View attachment 105670
My main three issues with the new North Stand are

1. The look of fins on the hotel

2. Getting rid of the GA+ section in the North Stand and making it a proper home our Blue Wall where the atmopshere is generated for the rest of the ground. Replacing the GA+ hopsitality section with a double sided goal line bar that serves the bottom of the North Stand and also City Hall which if done right will be amazing space in the staduim.

3. As a staduim we need to be copying what other staduims are doing look at Spurs new staduim the interior of that staduim is amazing and Everton is going to be amazing as well , they have a double sided goal line bar.

@Coatigan & @Gordyola

Are you find all this information on the planning portal, i ve been looking at the design statement

How shit does this look, it was posted on SSC and it got roasted

View attachment 105658

View attachment 105659
This looks miles better and not add on, its like a insert and gives off a miles better effect like the sails on the club badge of a tall ship with it sails, I have emailed Populas to advise of them of this, when the plans where logdged with MCC this was on the commnets and objections part
View attachment 105667

View attachment 105669
View attachment 105670
My main three issues with the new North Stand are

1. The look of fins on the hotel

2. Getting rid of the GA+ section in the North Stand and making it a proper home our Blue Wall where the atmopshere is generated for the rest of the ground. Replacing the GA+ hopsitality section with a double sided goal line bar that serves the bottom of the North Stand and also City Hall which if done right will be amazing space in the staduim.

3. As a staduim we need to be copying what other staduims are doing look at Spurs new staduim the interior of that staduim is amazing and Everton is going to be amazing as well , they have a double sided goal line bar.
The concourses are not small and not enough bars or food outlets and this is a home section for league games and we only had it due to the extra tickets we had for a cup game !

@jrb from SSC from MCX
From Stonie on Bluemoon

there should be (wind dependent) the first tower crane erection for the north stand expansion this coming Wednesday/Thursday, the company I work for (ainscough) will be using a mobile to do the job, would possibly be the crane I drive and operate but working HS2 near Banbury for this week, think there are 4 towers going up, big meaty ones too...

@jrb from SSC from MCX
From Stonie on Bluemoon

there should be (wind dependent) the first tower crane erection for the north stand expansion this coming Wednesday/Thursday, the company I work for (ainscough) will be using a mobile to do the job, would possibly be the crane I drive and operate but working HS2 near Banbury for this week, think there are 4 towers going up, big meaty ones too...
You’re quoting a post off SSC that’s quoting Bluemoon? 2 pages back.

Looks like the swear words have been removed!

Piccadilly Gardens Remodeling -:

IMO....

It should be renamed
CITY GARDENS.

Statues of HH Sheikh Mansour & Cool Hand could be the centre piece bathed in blue and gold light.

Fountains of golden water could be featured to represent boiling piss along with 115 flower beds.

Large av screens could be used to beam live matches and memories of our history.

An amusement fair could also be included in one corner to remind everyone of the out of town circus club.

Preparations could be made for when the Piss Can drops of his perch in 2074 as Pep is collecting his 51st PL trophy & 46th consecutive CL.

The Piss Can could have a burial in a sea of golden boiling piss just orf Saadiyat Island with the words " No value in the market & Not in my lifetime" sewn into the shroud by the Sheikhs 8 wives.

Other suggestions are also welcome !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.