North Stand Expansion

I noticed (from the video) the new screens are up at either side of the entrance.
300d953dac6a5d2ced0ec7e1a9b409c9.jpg

Thanks for the snippet Stonie.

I’ve always wanted to be a crane driver. Lucky you. :-)

What an enviable position to be in, possibly driving one of the cranes being used to build the North stand. It doesn’t get much better than that.
I won't be operating the tower cranes, we build our mobile crane to erect the tower cranes, you wouldn't catch me sat up there lol

Last edited:
Any other snippets? Sounds like steel will be going up in February if the cranes are starting to go up?
honestly don't know, wouldn't mind getting our crane on there to erect one of the towers, would be able to find out during the site induction, not sure how far they have got with the piling all I know is 2 of the towers going up are big heavy lifters the same as when they did the south stand, been told there are 4 going up but not sure where 4 would fit tbh, we will see soon enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.