North Stand Expansion

When is this gonna be complete. Tickets for the big games are getting too hard to get
"It is anticipated the main construction works will commence in November with the club hopeful the north stand will be completed and open during the 2025/26 football season. This will mean the capacity of the second tier in the North Stand will be temporarily reduced during construction, according to the club."

"The hotel, workspace and public realm works, including City Square, would subsequently be delivered by late 2026."

According to the newcivilengineer

At the front noise doesn’t carry. Great that you’re in your own little bubble but the atmosphere barely carries to other parts of the ground.
In all honesty, the atmosphere is good around me and I’m not really bothered about the rest of the ground. I wouldn’t move to what I view as worse seats to try and get other areas of the ground going when I don’t really think they can be arsed anyway.

People like you would need to be convinced for it to work but you can be if this is arranged and pushed properly. If it’s done right the whole end will be for atmosphere so you won’t need to be up at the back. Nothing like Newcastle.
For me it would have needed to be one big stand. I don’t really want to be anywhere on a higher stand not even near front, I don’t really feel involved when not on lower tier. Season ticket discounts or the likes still unlikely to make me switch, might do with others though.

Realistically the only things to make me look to move would be city removing safe standing from ss1 or moving the away fans etc, neither of which will happen.

For me it would have needed to be one big stand. I don’t really want to be anywhere on a higher stand not even near front, I don’t really feel involved when not on lower tier. Season ticket discounts or the likes still unlikely to make me switch, might do with others though.

Realistically the only things to make me look to move would be city removing safe standing from ss1 or moving the away fans etc, neither of which will happen.
I think they might remove standing from the south stand, if they install it in the North stand. I wondered if initially all the lower tier of the north stand will be standing and maybe part of the second tier.

I think they might remove standing from the south stand, if they install it in the North stand. I wondered if initially all the lower tier of the north stand will be standing and maybe part of the second tier.
Don’t see it personally, huge added cost for no reason.

I think largely tier 1 of the north stand will remain as it is so don’t see the need to move standing there.

Exaclty the same thing GM buses did at Maine Road, what goes around! Should be ok if it means not having to wait for 30 mins for a snail slow tram to Ashton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.