North Stand Expansion

How bad does the hotel look here

View attachment 108600
If you Google Lens it

Its looks link this building in Edinburgh

View attachment 108601
@jrb
Check this out from Spurs Staduim

This looks cool as well, don't know if this is under the stadium in the car park but it is an amazing idea for an empty space that is only used when games are on

Do you fancy this @jrb , such a clever idea

It looks like a hotel

Sorry, what I am trying to say is for the club to make extra money they need to create a DESTINATION and whilst I am not a Spurs fan what they have done that with their stadium is the way forward regarding the future of stadiums in the UK.

They are trying to make the stadium a place to go seven days a week instead of just match days which in return provides income so why do they have a skywalk and F1 drive?

Inside the stadium, they have an in-house brewery, goalline bars, quick-serving drinks, a market featuring different street food, and a proper home end in the stadium.

In City's case, they have seen what other teams like Real Madrid have done instead of spending billions on the stadium they have built the COOP Live arena.

They are developing the North Stand but it has a couple of issues that fans are allowed to speak about.

The club wants people to stay longer after games but you need to give them a reason to do that

The concourse etc needs to be upgraded in Etihad doing this has two benefits, it makes fans spend more money and also helps the transport issue the new Spurs Stadium has shown us how to do that.

The whole Collar Site needs to become a DESTINATION and this person on SSC some it up

View attachment 108672
Would you stay around WHL when you have visited or get away as quick as possible?

Did you stick around for the south asian textile shop or Polski Sklep where the pubs used to be?

99% of people have no interest in novelty experiences and if they do, it is once ever.

It feels a bit premature to write whole parts of the development off based on some primitive CGI - personally I’d wait until the development is finished before making such sweeping and negative statements. The club is investing significant sums and seeking to deliver pretty much what we all said we wanted but, still can’t do the right thing in some people’s opinion. Perhaps we should recreate the Platt Lane monstrosity instead at the North end of the Etihad - then we could all moan together.
The Kippax stand wasn't a masterpiece either

Sorry, what I am trying to say is for the club to make extra money they need to create a DESTINATION and whilst I am not a Spurs fan what they have done that with their stadium is the way forward regarding the future of stadiums in the UK.

They are trying to make the stadium a place to go seven days a week instead of just match days which in return provides income so why do they have a skywalk and F1 drive?

Inside the stadium, they have an in-house brewery, goalline bars, quick-serving drinks, a market featuring different street food, and a proper home end in the stadium.

In City's case, they have seen what other teams like Real Madrid have done instead of spending billions on the stadium they have built the COOP Live arena.

They are developing the North Stand but it has a couple of issues that fans are allowed to speak about.

The club wants people to stay longer after games but you need to give them a reason to do that

The concourse etc needs to be upgraded in Etihad doing this has two benefits, it makes fans spend more money and also helps the transport issue the new Spurs Stadium has shown us how to do that.

The whole Collar Site needs to become a DESTINATION and this person on SSC some it up

View attachment 108672
A lot of what spurs have done was with NFL in mind

I agree Spurs stadium is very impressive, though as for quick serving drinks, it took me the whole of halftime to get a pint at our recent FA Cup game.
Yes. Back of house not impressive at all. You are right. The quick drinks is a myth. They filled a pint glass bottom up then poured the contents into a normal glass. Very odd.

View attachment 108672
The Co-Op far superior to anything going on at Spurs. More people will attend the opening gig at the Co-Op than will do a skywalk at Spurs in the next 5 years.

You choose to ignore what a game changer the arena is. EVERY club in the country would want it next door to their stadium as the benefits are endless.

It’s gonna be the catalyst for huge change - much more that just the hotel and new City Square. Skywalks and go carting are window dressing at Spurs.

500,000 punters at the Co Op in June alone is a different league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.