DSC04744.jpg

DSC04745.jpg

DSC04746.jpg

DSC04748.jpg

DSC04749.jpg

DSC04750.jpg

DSC04760.jpg

That last picture is epic!

The 5th crane to go on the right, to the side, and in front of the other crane.
I’ve been recently entertained by the phased demolition of a local secondary school and early phases of construction of the replacement, but these photos blow it out of the water. This stadium expansion is really exciting and I hope one day I can visit to see it in all its glory (I am not a tourist, just a City fan now living far away and feeling small in the wise words of Father Ted).

Any chance of faking an oil strike on any of those pictures?

There might be some coal down there still?

The Collar site. Should have gone in the Etihad Campus thread really.

The archaeological excavations in Bradford were undertaken prior to the remediation andsite-servicing works that were carried out to prepare the site for a major development, whichwill create leisure and employment opportunities for the local community, and contribute tothe continued economic growth within Manchester. This project forms an important elementof the wider scheme of renewal of East Manchester, which focuses on some 2000 hectaresimmediately east of the city centre, and is one of the largest programmes of urban regenerationcarried out in Britain

bradford.jpg

brad.jpg

Last edited:
On Sunday, as Mrs Leeky and myself were driving past Gods own club, I noticed the cab for the third crane was being lifted into position, so I asked Mrs Leeky if I could treat her to a spot of lunch in the car park of Macdonalds and watch the cab being installed. Politely Mrs Leeky said I was a sad bastard and declined my invitation, I said don’t worry my dear I will watch the drone footage later.

Later on after I was relaxing after Mrs Leeky’s Sunday roast, I started to watch the anticipated cab lift but Mrs Leeky came into the front room started laughing and rolled her eye’s and leaving me to watch.

They just don’t get it, we’ve got another two sides to come, hopefully in my life time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.