North Stand Expansion

For awareness, all City Matters representatives have signed an NDA of sorts as part of our Code of Conduct. This seems to be pretty common across our equivalents across the league. The club do share a lot of confidential information with us, but it is pretty important to strike the balance between that and also keeping supporters aware of what is going on or information that would be useful.
Seems to me that most of you guys are more concerned with maintaining your personal relationship with the club than representing the interests of the fans who elected you.

Just picked up on this having a look through the PA.

The view of the North stand expansion from the canal side of the Coop Live Arena.

There’s also a hotel balcony above the big LED screen. From the image it looks like it will be open to hotel residents.

2 people are on the walkway viewing platform. :-)

View attachment 116699
Isn’t that the President suite balcony The white area in image IMG_2998.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn’t that the President suite balcony The white area in image View attachment 116731

It must be from the information you posted.

I was just going off the amount of tables, chairs and people on the balcony in the image.

I’ll have to book the President Suite for one night just to see what it’s like.

You can all come up to the balcony for a few scoops when we have a Blue Moon, North stand meet up. :-)

I agree.

View attachment 116678

View attachment 116680

City Hall will be on another level completely.

City Hall - 925 m2 (above states 982 m2)
Match day capacity 1800.
2 double fronted bars.
Point of sale 20.

1. Match day.

View attachment 116681

2. City Hall & non-match day conference.

View attachment 116684
3. City Hall & non-match day exhibition.

View attachment 116683

4.City Hall & non-match day banqueting.

IMG-1041.jpg
Thanks for posting. So I’m assuming City Square is for any supporter and City Hall is solely for North Stand ticket holders. Sorry if that’s a daft question.

Thanks for posting. So I’m assuming City Square is for any supporter and City Hall is solely for North Stand ticket holders. Sorry if that’s a daft question.
This is an interesting question! From the match day picture concept of City Hall, it has entrances marked by a number 1 in the key. It could be that, City Hall will be accessed pre match by regular match goers as it is a self contained area.

It maybe possible that at half time, City Hall is opened up to North Stand Level 1 users.

It’s only my opinion, but I think this would get the most use out of the Hall.

This is an interesting question! From the match day picture concept of City Hall, it has entrances marked by a number 1 in the key. It could be that, City Hall will be accessed pre match by regular match goers as it is a self contained area.

It maybe possible that at half time, City Hall is opened up to North Stand Level 1 users.

It’s only my opinion, but I think this would get the most use out of the Hall.

Attachments

• IMG_7093.jpeg
    IMG_7093.jpeg
    638.9 KB · Views: 83

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.