North Stand Expansion

The Germans and the British are two different mentalities, Spurs have a large single tier, have they matched the so called yellow wall,NO,the Kop is supposed to create an atmosphere, but does it match the yellow wall no.So why do you think city fans will.
Because some of our fans are fantasist

The Germans and the British are two different mentalities, Spurs have a large single tier, have they matched the so called yellow wall,NO,the Kop is supposed to create an atmosphere, but does it match the yellow wall no.So why do you think city fans will.
Go back 30 years and we had similar. German football has cheap tickets, and terraces, which allow large groups of friends to stand together - we don’t have that anymore.

The kop and spurs stand are full of tourists and middle aged men now, whereas they used to be full of young lads - like dortmund.

A proper home end will be the only chance we have to create something special or at least hugely improve the atmosphere. It might not be as good as dortmund, but it will hopefully be better then what we have now

A proper home end will be the only chance we have to create something special or at least hugely improve the atmosphere. It might not be as good as dortmund, but it will hopefully be better then what we have now
City are supplying the tools now it's up to us to provide the atmosphere and for get the conspiracy theories about price and seating till you know for sure what it's going to be

Bloke on my row leaves on 60 odd minutes every game!
I used to have 2 lads next to me. Every game without fail they'd miss the first 15 mins as a beer is more important. On 35 they'd go back up for beer and either never come back or last 10 mins of 2nd half then be off to the pub.

I used to have 2 lads next to me. Every game without fail they'd miss the first 15 mins as a beer is more important. On 35 they'd go back up for beer and either never come back or last 10 mins of 2nd half then be off to the pub.
When nature calls in the 2nd half and I occasionally use the concourse facilities, the amount of people out there drinking watching on TV amazes me

I doubt City would let fans in early like 2 hours early, even if they did and the blue wall was created they would soon stop it because they would be losing revenue at the bars and eateries.
Lets be honest even a large percentage of our hard core singers are getting in late and leaving early

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.