North Stand Expansion

Go back 30 years and we had similar. German football has cheap tickets, and terraces, which allow large groups of friends to stand together - we don’t have that anymore.

The kop and spurs stand are full of tourists and middle aged men now, whereas they used to be full of young lads - like dortmund.

A proper home end will be the only chance we have to create something special or at least hugely improve the atmosphere. It might not be as good as dortmund, but it will hopefully be better then what we have now
The supporter profile/pricing is also in the mix, as is the positioning of the singers.

One third of the tickets should be offered to u 25s, as either transfers or new ticket holders, and the rear sections of the three central blocks must be allocated to singers.

Oyld feckers like me, my brothers and mates can still make a bloody racket in ES3, but we must create a 'Kippax St' atmosphere and legacy culture in the 'Great Northern'.

I don’t know about the concourse, but they have the game on in Joe’s
The only place you can watch on the bottom tier near me is the telly for the wheelchair seats. The other TVs were switched off to stop people watching during the game - they may come on just before half time.

The only place you can watch on the bottom tier near me is the telly for the wheelchair seats. The other TVs were switched off to stop people watching during the game - they may come on just before half time.
Where do you sit mate?

Very informative thanks.

You were asking the other week what else people would like to see especially.

As well as the building updates a few months ago you had a quick look at a semi disused railway line , could you have a slightly wider pan round to see if we can work out it's route just to see the possibilities.
Another thing that's hard to tell with the naked eye is the rough ground to the right of the blue car park as you look towards the ground ,think it has a bit of a drop might be interesting to fly over thar and see what the possibilities were for linking up with any roads exits oe even an extra link etc.
Had a look on a Google map to try and find out and it looks as though the line could be a spur from near Astburys and work its way around the back of the blue car park to up near Briscoe Lane. It then seems to split left towards Victoria and right to Ashton and Stalybridge. That's as far as I could make out from the thin line anyway. Don't know if it could nake a shuttle past the ground between Piccadily and Victoria or a park and ride. Might be worth a look who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.