Norwich (a) post-match thread

Bernardo nice cross and Agüero flicked it into the side netting. Rodri edge of the box powered it into the bottom corner for his first goal. Almost everyone seemed asleep on their corner, the worst mistake I can recall from Otamendi, we didn't play very well but surely the guy controlled it with his hand for their 2nd. Yet another "mistake" or they'll somehow try to utilise that phase of play rubbish. Concerning but time will tell.

*It may have been his chest. Screw it we've come back from much worse before.

Last edited:
Amazing that Zinchenco managed 90 mins

From the time that cross knocked him off his feet that lead to the corner for their first goal, I just knew we were in for a torrid time watching him having a shocking performance.

I think it’s fair to say with a defence of Walker, Zinchenko and those two clowns in the
middle we are going to have more of these games. Stones is no better than when we signed him. Otamendi shite.

Arrogance from Pep, arrogance from the team, wank defending and created hardly anything going forward. Gundogan and Rodri in the same side? Sterling was invisible and Bernardo not much better.

Fucking crap result that. Absolute crap.

Fuck the selections.
Fuck Puma.
Fuck the international break.
Fuck a few players.

Had this happened against a top team I could understand. But fucking Norwich?

Fuck me.

Abysmal to a man.

Special shout out to Otamendi for costing us that, though.

At 2-1 they would have shat it during the second half and that clown gifted them their momentum back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.