Norwich away

I bet its a real pain in the arse getting there, Trains are expensive as and its not exactly easily accessible by road apparantley. I usually get at least one away in in a season but i'll give this a miss.

I bet its a real pain in the arse getting there, Trains are expensive as and its not exactly easily accessible by road apparantley. I usually get at least one away in in a season but i'll give this a miss.

I've booked the train all in for about £53 and that's without any discounted railcards which is not too bad considering we only knew the match would be going ahead on that date at less than 3 weeks notice. If we'd known sooner then I probably could've booked the same trains cheaper.

Just spoke to ticket office and while they delayed the release of tickets as it may have moved depending on the Chelsea result they advise that they don't have a date when the criteria will be released but "expect" tickets to go on sale next week.

Why they didn't release the criteria Monday beggars belief, bad planning or incompetence? You choose.

I shouldn't be surprised but even by our ticket office's exceptionally shit standards that's a fucking joke!

Just a "heads - up" - no direct trains from Liverpool Street that day - replacement bus service ( after a trip on the tube from Liverpool Street) .Usually the best way to travel to Norwich - and by going to Euston get a discount with Virgin. Looks like the direct train ( all 2 coaches ) which takes forever - or probably 15 minutes according to Mark Lawrenson

Ticket office say tickets on sale Monday but still nowt on the site. Delaying it is a nonsense (for whatever reason) as it will not sell out.

At last!

Norwich City v Manchester City
Barclays Premier League
Saturday 12 March 2016
Kick off – 12.45pm

The Club has received an allocation of 2,000 tickets priced as follows:

- £50.00 Adults
- £40.00 Over 65s
- £30.00 Under 17s
- £20.00 Under 17s
- £50.00 Wheelchair / Walking ambulant plus free personal assistant

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, seasonal hospitality supporters, football management, players, Club partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Qualifying sales criteria
Tickets will be available online at mcfc.co.uk/tickets, by telephone on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and in-person at the Ticket Office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:

- Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 13,000 or more ticket points – Monday 29 February at 9am. - Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 11,000 or more ticket points – Tuesday 1 March at 9am. - Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 10,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 2 March at 9am. - Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 8,000 or more ticket points – Thursday 3 March at 9am. - Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 6,000 or more ticket points – Friday 4 March at 9am. - Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard with 4,000 or more ticket points – Saturday 5 March at 9am. - Any Cityzens with a 2015/16 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard – Monday 7 March at 9am.

Should any tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.