not quite gillingham but...........................

platts007

this season to me this felt like it ,dickov etc 90 odd mins
why do city make you poorly and better in 5 mins ha ha

i sat eating my tea shaking coz we equalized and i went crazy ,my neighbours once asked my wife "why does he shout like that "?
what a silly question ,because i love that shower of s>>t
im there next wk against sherwood forest ,my mate is a forest fan and thinks they my turn us over

.................i will be the one pissed off in the car (surely not)

It was a good comeback

made all the sweeter by Andy Grays comments that we hadn't showed any character again in an away performance just before we scored the first

I went ape-shit when the goals went in

Andy
CTID

bluechaos said:
It was a good comeback

made all the sweeter by Andy Grays comments that we hadn't showed any character again in an away performance just before we scored the first

I went ape-shit when the goals went in

Andy
CTID

you and me both mate...was class when the ball went in...was right behind it too...great finish

Just back, had a nice hot stew to warm us back up.

It was like Gillingham as Robbies goal went in the away end went completely ballistic

fcuk the neighbours,my front room erupted when we got the equaliser
my mrs said "city make you ill ,they shoot your nerves"
i dont know what she means,how come i have never used nail clippers in my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

platts007 said:
my mate is a forest fan and thinks they my turn us over

quote]

i went to go watch them on friday with my mates to see what they like and they made doncaster look like brazil. no joke.

that's them in the next round then
oldham,wigan ,brighton,doncaster ,chesterfield etc etc

come on city,wembley could do with us down there to fill the stands and last year how many premier teams went out in 3/4th rounds

barnsley in semi's-dingles (my god we can win it)

I think I trashed my cat's head when we equalised. He was having a nice kip and everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.