Nottingham Forest (A) - Sun 28th April, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They desperately need the points too thats my concern. A couple of decent players in Morgan Gibbs and that Elanga fella. Hopefully we'll do enough to get the win.

They desperately need the points too thats my concern. A couple of decent players in Morgan Gibbs and that Elanga fella. Hopefully we'll do enough to get the win.
I appreciate that on any given day one team can beat another in this league but, they’ve desperately needed the points all season and are where they are because they couldn’t get them, and we are where we are because we could.

Anything but a win would be devastating, but let’s not think they are something they’re not.

How are Forest going to approach this game? Is it a free hit where they will come and have ago. Their goal difference is ten better than Luton’s, do they ensure they keep it tight and not get hammered? Will be a tougher game than midweek and our lot need to be switched on for the counter.

Forest will set up to sit deep and ping long balls between our high defensive line and goal. With Akanji and Ake, their pace will help in chasing the ball and shutting down Forest's counter better than Stones and Dias.

How are Forest going to approach this game? Is it a free hit where they will come and have ago. Their goal difference is ten better than Luton’s, do they ensure they keep it tight and not get hammered? Will be a tougher game than midweek and our lot need to be switched on for the counter.
It’s a nuno side. They will sit deep probably in a back 5 and look to counter with pace on the break. They have some dangerous players and I really don’t think this will be an easy game. Brighton set up in a way we could easily exploit, this will be the opposite

This game worried me more than the Brighton game, but the stars are all falling into place.

Two away wins in a few days is the sign of champions and a win here will I think nail the title for us no matter what Arse do earlier in the day.

I'd keep Haaland on the bench to start with and try the same system we used at Brighton.

Our movement will be too much for let's be honest a pretty poor Forest side, 2 wins in the last 14 games and on the edge of relegation at this stage of the season doesn't lie.

It could have been a sick swan last year there and could be again if we take some chances.

Anyone feeling as calm as me? I don't think I've ever felt so calm about any title run-in of the last twelve years. It's not indifference, either. Just a quiet feeling that the boys know how to manage this, and that they will.

Of course, I may look very stupid tomorrow. If we drop any points whatsoever, I think we're handing it back to the Arse. So up to us to be — again — a sinister shark, a Great White, gliding through the depths towards its prey.

Forest have surely got to have a go tomorrow. They can't rely on Luton and Burnley dropping points.

If they open up it should leave space for us to exploit. I'm going for a tight and tense 2 nil.

Probs 0.0 at half time. Then a late one to seal it.

Come on City.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.