Now a name for the extension

This is just an idea but what about the a) stand by me in memory of "Ben E King" which at this time in the morning looks surprisingly like an anagram of the "The Kippax" AND in another bizarre twist was also the first name of the city player Ben Thatcher and E for Eyal Berkovitch and finally King as in the old King of the Kippax. I could not think of a more fitting tribute. And one final twist......if we lose everything in the future and the stand is empty we will be able to say that the fans there were drifters. Imagine the songs from that end! Or perhaps not....You decide.

I quite like the idea of a sponsor getting to name the stand. Maybe the club to do one better and make a sponsorship deal with someone as the official ticketing partner or some sort of thing to maybe reduce the Matchday& Season ticket prices for the fans (Dont know whether its even feasible or legal or even sensible?). A question I have is whether the sponsorship of any individual stand will be in conflict with the overarching naming rights of the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.