Now Comes The Real Tests in the Upcoming Fixtures...

mcfc92lad

got a good feeling that we are going to get revenge over manchester united this weekend and get a win..

then i reckon were gonna beat arsenal 1-0 or its a draw 1-1

not too sure about Villa and Spuds tbh....

as for west sham....your having a laugh lol easy win..

mcfc92lad said:
got a good feeling that we are going to get revenge over manchester united this weekend and get a win..

then i reckon were gonna beat arsenal 1-0 or its a draw 1-1

not too sure about Villa and Spuds tbh....

as for west sham....your having a laugh lol easy win..

*groans*

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
So far this season the stiffer the fixture the better we have performed. But this has to be the season we get it right.

Thats what my mrs says about me!!! ;)

I too believe we will get some kind of result at Emirates. The way we are playing, we look unbeatable and like we will win every game. Ok, the last 2 opponents have not been the best of quality, the as the cliche goes, you can only beat whats put infront of you, however we have not only beat them, we've hammered 11 goals past them and not matter who it is, that is still an achievement on its own, especially at this stage of the season. I believe we can go the last 5 games unbeaten, winning all the home ones in the process. If we beat united on Saturday, I think we will definitely remain unbeaten, perhaps springing a result at the Emirates in the process. Last but not least though, beating teams of the quality we face in these last 5 games is something we must make a regular occurance if our target of championships and champions league success is to be achieved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.