Now SWP is injured ....... what about .....

Daniel Sturridge said:
I'd play him, got no-one else to play there apart from Vassell, but it's like playing with 10 men anyway if you play Vassell so we've got nout to lose playing Weiss.

What about

Parker Kompany

Ireland

Sturridge Robby

Big Phil/RSC

^ We don't have RSC yet.

----VK---SP----
R-----SI-----DS
------FC-------

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100724&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100724&st=0&sk=t&sd=a</a>

avoidconfusion said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Right now, with some of the shit certain areas of the fans are shouting at the dugout/players, the last thing Hughes should be doing is exposing any of our youngsters to it.

This.

awww, bless their cotton socks! I hope the big bad words don't make them crwwwy :(

Anyhow, Weiss wouldn't get any stick off the fans if he got a few games now.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
As long as Hughes is manager you better get used to the Acadamy taking a backseat, its use will be to rase funds to bring in older players.

Don't be silly. We don't need to sell the youth to fund older players at all! Which one will go towards buying Kaka or Toure?? *shakes head*

IF they're sold, it's on the basis most likely, the funds go back into the academy and even then, they don't need the money under the ADUG.

.allan said:
I dont watch the youth or reserves other than the Youth cup final where is looked good but i reckon Weiss would be abit light weight for the premiership.
In comparison to vassell, yeah. I would love to see this guy play purely because I hate vassell so much. We need to either play weiss or buy somebody who can play right wing ie. valencia, simply because I cannot bare to watch Vassell play for 5 weeks. I was watching him the other day and just thinking, since he has come on as a sub today or in any of his other games this year what has he actually done that is beneficial for us? Nothing. Play Weiss!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.