Now TV

noblelord

Has anybody got Now TV? What do you think of it? If I got it I think it's main use would be to watch City instead of watching the match the following day on a stream.

I have Now TV and tbh it’s ok .... but that’s about it it’s .... ok . Once you have watched the good stuff it’s a struggle tbh . As for the match I’d have thought it’s an expensive option . IPTV is a better option I’d have thought .

I've got it as searching kodi for a link was getting harder and harder.

it's shit on a laptop as the sound sync is very bad but great on my ps3. £20 quid a month split between a friend and myself as it lets two machines on for each account. Had it since November and I'll cancel after the season is finished and I'll restart in Nov again. So all in all £60 for the full sky sports package for 6 months is a great deal iif you ask me.

I capitalised on their Sky Sports offer, which is £20 a month...for the next two months.

The box now seems somewhat void as most modern televisions have the application installed within.

Has anybody got Now TV? What do you think of it? If I got it I think it's main use would be to watch City instead of watching the match the following day on a stream.

Plus - relatively cheap option
Minus - no HD quality so looks poor on big screen; no ability to pause, rewind record (or is there?)

I’m watching a movie on Now tv at the moment.

Paused it twice already to get beers.

We've got it. It's not bad. It's Sky in other clothing but no contract and you can get a day pass for the footy. I was tempted to buy one on Monday for the Stoke game but then thought Jonny might shaft us so I watched on the MatchDay App. It does add another dimension to the viewer's armoury and is far more flexible than the usual subscription channels.

i'm with Virgin, and BT Sport is included. I cancelled Sky Sport as it was simply too costly on both platforms to watch Skysports AND BT Sports unless I phoned up all the time to haggle. Kodi/Acestream or paid IPTV is not for me.

For the first few months, I used NOW TV day passes at £7 a time when City were on, but you realise we are always on. I then found a compromise, the Sky Sports Mobile App.. it's £6 a MONTH for 4 channels. I watch the matches by myself anyway so looking at a 6 inch mobile screen is great quality and saves me £25 a month.. and it's legal. I can also watch the Sky Arena for the boxing. If you want all Sky Sports channels it's £9.99 a month.

The only other way to watch it via your TV at the cheapest rate, is buy a years NOW TV sport when the annual offer comes up. IIRC it's 12 month for £200.. (works out under £17 a month) might be released on Black Friday though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.