NYE 2012/13

Lmarkham-blueblood

I turned 18 in April so it's my first year of being able to go out drinking in Manchester for new years eve.

Anyway, I have no idea where to go, I fancy a change of scenery to the nightclubs and so do my mates. Any suggestions?

Unless you are going to the Warehouse Project, I wouldn't bother with town. Waste of money and a pain in the arse to get home (double time to boot).

Try find a house party or stay local, just my advice.

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
I turned 18 in April so it's my first year of being able to go out drinking in Manchester for new years eve.

Anyway, I have no idea where to go, I fancy a change of scenery to the nightclubs and so do my mates. Any suggestions?

Islington Mill

mancmackem said:
Unless you are going to the Warehouse Project, I wouldn't bother with town. Waste of money and a pain in the arse to get home (double time to boot).

Try find a house party or stay local, just my advice.

My advice too ....

I wouldn't bother coming into town even if you are going to the Warehouse Project.

It's moved to Trafford Park this year.

tidyman said:
I wouldn't bother coming into town even if you are going to the Warehouse Project.

It's moved to Trafford Park this year.

Fair enough, just heard a few people on the bus to Sunderland were going. Didn't know where it was.

Smart arse.

Have you tried the New Union? On Princess St .
If you cant pull in there , you couldn't pull a rope . ;-p

Cheers for the advice lads. I have had a house party offer but I can guarantee it will be tame. If transport is the main issue I could try to blag a lift home the next day.

Andy Dale said:
Have you tried the New Union? On Princess St .
If you cant pull in there , you couldn't pull a rope . ;-p

Even i pulled in there once , but i didn't let him give me a gobble ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.