O2 Lounge Manchester Appollo

fredmont

Steve Hackett tomorrow at the Appollo, taking the wife despite the kicking and screaming. Is the O2 lounge OK or should we have pre drinks in town?

Take her in The Apsley Cottage down the right hand side of the Apollo. It's a quaint country style pub, she will be impressed by it. Maybe have a bite in there too?

Thanks. Is it OK to walk back to Picc. or is it bandit country? I reckon about 20 mins , is a that right? I will get a cab if there's is one, will have to leave early to catch train.

fredmont said:
Thanks. Is it OK to walk back to Picc. or is it bandit country? I reckon about 20 mins , is a that right? I will get a cab if there's is one, will have to leave early to catch train.
it's fine, there's fuck all there

takes about fifteen minutes at a decent pace

fredmont said:

'Bandit country?'
Fucking hell mate, it's Ardwick Green, not South Central LA.
You may get the odd wino in the park, but that's just me.

I think it's reading the 'serial killer at large in manchester ' thread, you never know where he/she might be!

fredmont said:

Surely cabbing-it gives you more time @ the gig?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.