Obviously the fans at the game don't use this forum!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Made me very proud to hear them chanting for Mancini and the rest of the team over the top of Paul Walsh' simply unbelievable anti-city campaign! Thank god for the people like you who the rest of the outside world hear rather than the masses of what can only be described as fickle drama queens on here!

No doubt with a win on Wednesday all those people will be calling Mancini a saviour again but until then the rest of us can enjoy the progress that the club is steadily making month in month out!

Have a look at the mancini poll, only a couple of people want him out, unfortunately they tend to shout the loudest.

The mancini fans also send a strong message to those players who are out of the team. We will not be devided.

Mancini in

CTID

jimharri. Agree with you mate, Tony Gayle is an absolute joke, had too watch via a shit channel out here in Saudi today, only for the 2nd weekend on the bounce to listen to that plant pot Gayle moaning about City as usual.

I find your statement dumb. Do you really think people who come on here and are being critical and offering their opinion which obviously is different than yours don't sing and support the team when going to a match? How can you even suggest that? And how can people actually agree on this? I'm critical all the time, but I wouldn't dream of not joining in on the songs in a match, and support the team. Of all the things I've read in here, this has been pretty weird.

Its laughable that some folk actually think the views on here represent those of the supporters..!
Since when has this place had 40k+ members..!! I'd say it represents less than 3%.. and thats being extremely generous.. prob closer to 1%

asmwest said:
jimharri. Agree with you mate, Tony Gayle is an absolute joke, had too watch via a shit channel out here in Saudi today, only for the 2nd weekend on the bounce to listen to that plant pot Gayle moaning about City as usual.

Totally agree, according to Gayle City have only scored once this season with a header ............ Ade on Thursday night !!! and this guy gets paid.

Blue Mist said:
asmwest said:

Totally agree, according to Gayle City have only scored once this season with a header ............ Ade on Thursday night !!! and this guy gets paid.
I thought that was the case?

jimharri said:
Blue Mist said:
I thought that was the case?

Only if Ade's head is on the end of his left leg....! it was the 3-1 home win where he scored a header

Listen we all know that most on here are drama queens who havnt got a clue,im all for opinions and debate but all real longstanding match going blues should avoid this site like the plague after a bad result,thats for sure,Arsenal losing at home to newcastle,whatever next sack WENGER.

Tony Gale is almost fanatical in his hate for us. He is the typical little Englander who bemoans flair & creativity (and the baggage that comes with it) & only pipes up when he has a negative spin on things. He had it in for Balotelli last week before he even touched the ball..& as much as Balo is going to evoke these feelings in everyone - he hadn't done anything to deserve it at that point.

He even said at one point that Lescott was better than Kolo & Vinny K. I turned the volume off at that juncture. Southern wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.