Octopus

Watching mating season whilst diving in Majorca was brilliant . Better than any pretend football ruck .
And , they are super tasty in a salad .

My partner, who posts on here occasionally, has loved octopus for years.
A few years back we stopped off at a relations in Hitchen, before heading off for London for a three day city break. We were delighted to see an offer for the London Aquarium on a cereal packet on the breakfast cereal packet....2 for 1 or something. Other half was really looking forward to seeing the octopus, so that was a bonus.
Anyway, when we got there it was hiding behind a rock, lol!! And yes, it was a female ;-)

Always had you down as a wrong un, octopus salad ffs, on a side note got snails on offer in Waitrose today, result.
Finally . ffs
Ive made it on to the big hitters list .
I actually meant octopus casserole.
On a side note , the best snail meal I ever had was on the motorway from Alicante to Madrid for the notorious semi final .
the serving lady obviously saw my hungover disposition and gave me loads of the buggers .
Ate every one and asked for some bread to mop up the juices .

My partner, who posts on here occasionally, has loved octopus for years.
A few years back we stopped off at a relations in Hitchen, before heading off for London for a three day city break. We were delighted to see an offer for the London Aquarium on a cereal packet on the breakfast cereal packet....2 for 1 or something. Other half was really looking forward to seeing the octopus, so that was a bonus.
Anyway, when we got there it was hiding behind a rock, lol!! And yes, it was a female ;-)
In other words there was nothing in the tank, it was empty.
Excuse me where's the octopus ?
Ergh hiding behind the rock love, beautiful creatures but so shy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.