Odd computer request for London based blues

adrianr

Anyone got a spare computer power supply I could borrow for an evening? Trying to trouble shoot a problem with my HTPC and just need a working PSU (450W or higher ideally) to see if that is the problem. Cheers!

adrianr said:
Anyone got a spare computer power supply I could borrow for an evening? Trying to trouble shoot a problem with my HTPC and just need a working PSU (450W or higher ideally) to see if that is the problem. Cheers!

power supplies come in a variation of different tips/connections. best post the info` too mate!

des hardi said:
adrianr said:

power supplies come in a variation of different tips/connections. best post the info` too mate!

I need something with 24pin and 8pin connectors for the motherboard and then nothing else you won't find on pretty much any PSU. TBH I could even get away with just those two, it will let me identify the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.