Of the remaining fixtures in the prem this season

scowy68

Which do you think we may drop points in?i know this has been done before,and we all know that it's likely to drop points in games you are supposed to win,and vice versa.But just out of interest,if you had to choose,which games would do you think we may slip up in?

I honestly believe we can win 10 of the remaining 12,don't even think we'll drop points at home against the rags,it's Stoke and Arsenal away where i think we'll fail to get the three points.

RACHACE said:
I agree with Stoke but I rekon we will beat Arsenal away.

I think we may drop points away at Newcastle but providing we beat the rags this will be insignificant.

Praying that the rags drop points Sunday.[/quote]

very much this

if they dont drop points on sunday, the only game you can see them dropping points at is the derby

all this utd wont drop any points other then city/spurs is rubbish they are at least 10/1 to win the remaining games

still a long way to go, but I think we can beat EVERY team no matter the game, will depend on injuries and suspensions, if we can avoid anything like we had Jan we will be ok, lots of potential banana skins but our full strength team can beat ANYONE in this country, home or away.

I nailed my colours to the mast last week and said we will not lose again this season, in all competitions. Maybe a draw in the derby but that will do.

stonerblue said:
I nailed my colours to the mast last week and said we will not lose again this season, in all competitions. Maybe a draw in the derby but that will do.

Injuries and bent referee's taken into the equation stoner lol? I almost share your 100 % optimism mate,i think we'll slip up once in the league,either Stoke or Arsenal away.

On our day we are capable of winning all our games,we just need to go into every game as if its a final and do our best...Lets hope that the referees do their best too but I have a feeling that the title will be down to luck and lots of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.