Official City v Fulham Thread

Chippy_boy said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
No excuses from anyone on here for that - simply not good enough and the manager knew it and now realises he is hanging by a thread. If we can´t get up for a game at home against threepenny bit players like Dickhead and Murphy when will we. It´s not as if they had any support to help them is it?
4TH HAS GONE IMO AND WITH IT BOB!

What really pisses me off is the fact that we played like it was a nothing of a game with nothing hanging on it. Almost like a pre-season friendly feel about it.

Yet 2 points dropped (could easily have been 3) means ZERO chance of winning the league now (ok it was zero before) and 4th starting to look very very very iffy.

This was a must-win game, played as if we couldn't give a shit/.

-- Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:17 pm --

Ronnie the Rep said:
Bloody hell mate! we can't change the manager AGAIN ffs! It's only one game, get over it. Do you think the spuds fans were after 'arrys head after the blackpool match?

How many shots on goal did they have again?

doesn't matter, they lost. some on here would be crying because we weren't able to finish if that was us

Ronnie the Rep said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
No excuses from anyone on here for that - simply not good enough and the manager knew it and now realises he is hanging by a thread. If we can´t get up for a game at home against threepenny bit players like Dickhead and Murphy when will we. It´s not as if they had any support to help them is it?
4TH HAS GONE IMO AND WITH IT BOB!

Bloody hell mate! we can't change the manager AGAIN ffs! It's only one game, get over it. Do you think the spuds fans were after 'arrys head after the blackpool match?
Believe me if we ain't in the champs league next season.
He will be gone.

ginge51 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
He will be gone.

I'm sure thats true - but not necessarily right for the club long term

Cheadle Blue said:
Falz said:
Who was he? He really pissed me off. Especially when he was dissing our fans. Look how many fans Fulham brought - he didn't say ANYTHING about that... :/

Thers is no media bias against city, and summerbee is clearly loosing his marbles......... the fact that they thought balotelli's "foul" was a yellow says it all really. not one of them want us in the top four

Yep. That yellow card was disgraceful. Duff was at it all game, diving bastard. I hated it when the commentator said 'That was too honest from him' when a City player didn't go down in their box. That's pretty much recommending that he dives in that situation... fucking retarded thing for a commentator to say - what kind of influence will that have on young viewers. SHITBAG!

i think im so pissed off cos its mark hughes. he would love to de-rail our champions league push. welsh ****. and what is it with him and hand shakes? he's always kicking off - pulis, wenger, ferguson, and mancini.

Chippy_boy said:
_Razor_ said:
Micah , vinny , silva , de jong . nough said .

What do you mean "enough said"? It's nowhere near "enough said". Are you saying it's OK because those players were missing? I bloody well hope not.

Is that a question or answer or both . Am saying them players who was missing today are our best players in there positions. we lacked spirit ,creativity and bite today due to them out of the team. wrong or right ?

Ronnie the Rep said:
ginge51 said:
He will be gone.

I'm sure thats true - but not necessarily right for the club long term
Totally agree mate.
The owners must think they can buy there way through this.
The whole Mancini appointment in my eyes was not a great decision.
Guus Hidink would of been ideal for us.

i agree it was a bad appointment. never liked him.
warmed to him slightly for a bit but we are so slow and lethargic week in week out. lack pace and creativity.
hes too stubborn and ultimately he will go im sure.

stavros said:
warmed to him slightly for a bit but we are so slow and lethargic week in week out. lack pace and creativity.

Too much Manager bashing on here.

The players want a good long look in the mirror today.
Every one of them to a man I would put far in front of their Fulham counterparts in terms of skill and ability.

They did'ny break sweat.

Vyvyan Basterd said:
stavros said:

Too much Manager bashing on here.

The players want a good long look in the mirror today.
Every one of them to a man I would put far in front of their Fulham counterparts in terms of skill and ability.

They did'ny break sweat.

But when the WHOLE team looks like that we have to look to management to sort it out, mate. It wasn't just one or two players that looked shite today it was the whole team. They weren't motivated, they didn't look like they wanted to represent our club... The manager needs to do something about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.