OFFICIAL DEADLINE DAY THREAD!!!!

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Its much more physical than snooker or darts and i watch them as well!!! It aint football or even rugby but its still a decent sport, better than their other efforts at rounders and netball...

Rounders. Now thats a game

its very unlikley we will get anyone today and tomorrow we will get we nearly signed this player and that player typical city

If, hypatheticaly speaking of course, Gary cook was to have this day off and Frank Gallager was to do the post dead line transfer speech from the jockey, what do you think he would he say?

All this talk of needing another striker because Jo is gone is a bit loony by my count. We've still got Jo, Studge, Ched, Benji, Caicedo, and Boj coming back soon. Jo out, Boj in. It's a win for us.

dannybcity said:
bigquinn772 said:
carrconormcfc said:
Can't believe that on transfer deadline day, the richest club in the world haven't even been LINKED to one player, let alone put any bids in. There's less than 2 hours to go FFS

Who knows what's going on at the COMS?

This is what gives me hope.

Lets be honest mate, you're clutching at straws.
I'd be quite happy to eat my words tho

drakeblue said:
All this talk of needing another striker because Jo is gone is a bit loony by my count. We've still got Jo, Studge, Ched, Benji, Caicedo, and Boj coming back soon. Jo out, Boj in. It's a win for us.

We need strikers available now though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.