[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
33elxqr.gif

level headed comment from the Caf'

"Great news for City. Sickening for us and it's silly to pretend otherwise.

We're miles behind them and are paddling hard in the opposite direction. I am fairly certain we're not appointing Mourinho ever, so our choices are looking limited. I can't imagine why a manager might leave Tottenham for us at the moment, a sentence I never thought I'd have to say, so I'm betting we'll carry on with the plan of letting LVG run the club into the ground until Giggs takes over.

We'll be miles below City in the pecking order for players with their money, squad and manager when we're saddled with Giggs.

Imagine you're Griezmann, for example, and United & City both want you next season. You can join world class players under a world class manager or you can be part of a project with players who are alright and a completely unproven manager who's completely devoid of personality and very likely to fail terribly.

Tough choice....

The next thing we will need to worry about it's staying relevant. Imagine you're 10 years old and deciding which team to support. You're watching United and falling asleep but there was that one half-chance on goal an hour ago....then you're watching, well, anyone else really. Who do you decide to support?

Lose enough supporters of the future and watch City hover them up with their top players, trophies, manager and stylish football and you become just another football team. United could stop this from happening but it'd require a bit of bottle and people who know what they are doing in the important positions. Doesn't look promising...."

Very cheap shot from Gary. He would have been provoked to post this false speculation by the rags and dippers who riddle the Beeb.
We'll see if Lineker back tracks now, don't hold your breath.
Don't forget his Leicester and Spurs links as well. Totally impartial.

This is what it's like to be city
this is what it's like to be small . . .
we've got pep
you've got Louis van gaal , Louis van gaal . . . I can hear it now on derby day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.