*Official site* TICKET UPDATE

Kenney_The_Blue

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=%7BDBD12D53%2D8346%2D431D%2DA04F%2D5D0F8664DE80%7D&newsid=6629754&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=&frommonth=1&fromyear=2009&tomonth=3&toyear=2009" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagei ... oyear=2009</a>

Just drop the odd reply in please boys 2 keep it near the top so everyone can have a read who needs to.

Thanks

help guys!!! i will be traveling about 150 miles so what time would be the best time to arrive at the ticket office to beat the que

marco said:
help guys!!! i will be traveling about 150 miles so what time would be the best time to arrive at the ticket office to beat the que
i would make sure i was there at 6.45 at latest

BlueMooner87 said:
marco said:
cheers i will alow another 45 min on that and get there for 6

oh will i be ok with access cards??

marco said:
BlueMooner87 said:
marco said:

yes it will be general sale again. 6am? Jesus - If only the players knew the lengths fans go too

37680434566970 said:
marco said:
BlueMooner87 said:
marco said:

yes it will be general sale again. 6am? Jesus - If only the players knew the lengths fans go too

hehehe i will be setting off at 03.30

oh will i be ok with access cards??[/quote]

yes it will be general sale again. 6am? Jesus - If only the players knew the lengths fans go too[/quote]

hehehe i will be setting off at 03.30[/quote]

Dear me - Thats not good - where do you live. ?

Hope you get one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.