"oh" moments

peoffrey said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
it's only cos I was making 2 and normally use 2 slices per sandwich, and noticed there were 2 left instead of 1.

You make your own lunch? Interesting.

My major "oh" moment was the morning I was very, very, very tired. I stumbled down to the kitchen to make tea and carried my drink in to the front room to have a sit down. I look at my drink and realised I'd carried the milk in to the front room and put the cup of tea in to the fridge.

yes I make my own lunch...

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Do you also buy multipacks of crisps? I buy Baked Walkers and leave them in my little cupboard at work. It's 30p a pack roughly yet 70p from the vending machine. I'm making a saving.

peoffrey said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Do you also buy multipacks of crisps? I buy Baked Walkers and leave them in my little cupboard at work. It's 30p a pack roughly yet 70p from the vending machine. I'm making a saving.

if i ever buy crisps then yeah...

mammulty's gonna have a breakdown reading this tomorrow.

SWP's back said:
Who said we'd miss GSC eh.

Look at the fun times in this thread.

Sometimes I'll push the boat out and have a pepperami too.

Re:

allan harper said:
Just had an "oh" moment upstairs with Mr Back, Sorry Big man.
Never any need to apologise mate, you didn't do or say anything wrong.

Let's spice this thread up. Hands up if you've ever seen inside a ladies bra in real life.

(put your hand back down anyone that has spoken about crisps)

Re: Re:

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:
Just had an "oh" moment upstairs with Mr Back, Sorry Big man.
Never any need to apologise mate, you didn't do or say anything wrong.

Let's spice this thread up. Hands up if you've ever seen inside a ladies bra in real life.

(put your hand back down anyone that has spoken about crisps)

puts both hands up, turns them round and flashes both his middle fingers in Sweep's direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.