oh no, it's the valentines day thread!

If i dont get the wife a card and a bit of something i will be hung, drawn and quartered.

Excruciating enough?

The pressure's already on to demonstrate how this is the official day of lurrrrve...

I've always loved doing cards (although make them as I hate being told what to do!) - though the excruciating, forced couples scraping a steak round their plate whilst trying to find something to talk about because that's what's demanded of them make me wince.

Thankfully the beautiful Mrs This! will be in attendance at the match so we'll make do with a balti pie.

Never paid attention to it. I tell my Wife I love her most days (even if it's not true) and buy her the odd gift from time to time. Yesterday I got her a very nice bottle of gin.

Why do people need a marketing ploy to tell their loved ones that they care?

And before anyone says anything...it's not fucking romantic to buy someone a card from Clintons, scrawl a hastily thought message in it and then give it to your loved one as a sign of devotion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.