OJ Simpson found guilty

SosaFC

going down for life probably this time .. how the mighty have fallen ..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/04simpson.html?bl&ex=1223265600&en=80352c05b6d4b135&ei=5087%0A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/04/us/04 ... ei=5087%0A</a>

how he got off with killing his wife is anyones guess? probably that whole rodney king backlash thing going on at the time

audiodave08 said:
how he got off with killing his wife is anyones guess? probably that whole rodney king backlash thing going on at the time
It was all set up for a re-run. The system shat themselves.

whilst he undoubtedly deserves to go down for killing his wife the chances of this being a fair trial are pretty much zero. Expect this one to run for a while.

I've never got this OJ Simpson thing. In the 90s the BBC and other UK TV companies covered his trial in great detail. Why? None of us had ever heard of him before. He was completely unknown in the UK, and still would be if these lazy UK TV companies hadn't just accepted cheap TV footage from the US to fill up their dull news bulletins.

I'm still completely uninterested in any crimes committed by this man. They have been committed in a faraway country by a man who means nothing to me.

urmston said:
I've never got this OJ Simpson thing. In the 90s the BBC and other UK TV companies covered his trial in great detail. Why? None of us had ever heard of him before. He was completely unknown in the UK, and still would be if these lazy UK TV companies hadn't just accepted cheap TV footage from the US to fill up their dull news bulletins.

I'm still completely uninterested in any crimes committed by this man. They have been committed in a faraway country by a man who means nothing to me.

He wasn't even very good in the Naked Gun films.......... Oh Vienna.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.