Oleksandr Zinchenko

Modern day Zabaleta in my eyes.

Absolute run through a brick wall for the club soldier, colossal attitude, a real Swiss Army knife of a player and very humble and genuine man.

For me, an extremely under rated player, even amongst our own fan base. I used to absolutely love watching him warm up as his touch and ball manipulation were fucking gorgeous.

For me, we’re making a mistake letting him leave. They don’t make many like him and we probably won’t find one like him again for a long time.

Got nothing but love in my heart for the man.

All the best, Zin.
His attitude is his greatest asset and considering he was played out of his preferred position is testament to him. A sad loss in my opinion

Pretty gutted at this one, more than played his part in some great moments and seasons in recent years. Will be remembered fondly, good luck Zinny

Gutted he’s leaving, top lad and a cracking player, been a great squad player for us over the years.
All the best to him, hurts to see him go though :(

Should have been used and trusted more by pep at left back, but who am I to judge pep when titles and cups are banked (TRUST IN PEP)

good luck zinchenko in the future you are made of gold and blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.