Olivar for Sunday

Before every game, it's the same old same old. Conspiracy theories and agendas as far as the eye can see. Comparing some of the jokers we've had this season, Madley wasn't too bad on Sunday. A similar display on subday would do nicely. Will we get it? Hmm.

He is currently our best ref according to my young son who is also a ref and he's happy with the lpool appointment for Sunday.
Now I have a dog in the fight I pay a lot more attention to watching officials as it's the good performances that don't get noticed. Mr Oliver is just about to ref Real Sociedad v PSG and I think he'll not fall for any nonesense(famous last words)!!!

Oliver as we have seen before is spineless and afraid to give decisions against them. When they drew 0-0 the other month v the Rags, he gave everything to the Dippers inc early cards for the Rags, and thats almost unheard of.
Then after booking Nunez, he bottled giving him a clear and obvious 2nd yellow for Dissent yet in the same game he had no issue giving Dalot a 2nd yellow for dissent which just sums him up as a ref, hugely swayed by the crowd.

He is currently our best ref according to my young son who is also a ref and he's happy with the lpool appointment for Sunday.
Now I have a dog in the fight I pay a lot more attention to watching officials as it's the good performances that don't get noticed. Mr Oliver is just about to ref Real Sociedad v PSG and I think he'll not fall for any nonesense(famous last words)!!!
Well done to your lad. Takes balls to do that, the amount of shit they get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.