Oliver Holt in The Mirror

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Oliver Holt's a well known rag mate. No wonder he bangs on about Ince and Hughes....

I know. The fact he's happy with what's going on makes me even more uneasy. He's a complete tool.

Hughes has got away with it so far ....... at most other clubs he'd have been up the road by now , and probably at City in past days he'd have been sacked too ...... but the arabs have so far been as good as their word , despite speculation that only Gary Cooke has kept them at bay from already doing away with Hughes's services .

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the second half of the season ........ last season we finished around mid-table , so far this season we're in the drop zone with more games lost than we've currently won ...... that's hardly what you'd call progress for a club who's already spent millions ....... Hughes has it all to do , no doubt about that!

As for Paul Ince ....... he's just a gobby c*nt ...... always was !

BlueMo' said:
Holt is a cnut.
I've noticed lately he's doing a lot of licking up to the QPR owners. Ecclestone and Briatore
Sickening.
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

jimharri said:
BlueMo' said:
Holt is a cnut.
I've noticed lately he's doing a lot of licking up to the QPR owners. Ecclestone and Briatore
Sickening.
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Indeed.

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
Oliver Holt's a well known rag mate. No wonder he bangs on about Ince and Hughes....
even on xmas day, you cant leave it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.