Olivia’s killer guilty - Minimum of 42 years

Another child murderer found guilty this afternoon.
And also found guilty of 2 attempted murders.
Due to be sentenced on Monday.
He needs putting away for 40 years. Another scumbag of the streets.
Bump
Not a bad guess from me last week.
2 years out. So well done judge, I'm happy to have been proved to be slightly wrong on this particular occasion.

My son is 9 years old and I cannot imagine what the family is going though.

Heartbreaking.

Hoping Cashman won't see out the 42 years
You say that, but can you imagine how terrifying it must be for a person in their late 70s being released from prison after over (and it will be) 42 years. He won’t know anyone, his life as he knew it will be long gone and all he will have left is sorrow and regret at the life he threw away.

I think that’s a more condign punishment than dropping dead at 57.

You say that, but can you imagine how terrifying it must be for a person in their late 70s being released from prison after over (and it will be) 42 years. He won’t know anyone, his life as he knew it will be long gone and all he will have left is sorrow and regret at the life he threw away.

Hopefully he’ll serve out the sentence then on his day of release be beaten to death

Maybe he can share a cell with Charles Bronson - make every day a nervy one.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.