Olympic Football today. Brazil at OT

Says currently unavailable on the London 2012 Olympics site

Could try 01618688000 Man Utd Ticket Office.

Nothing obvious on their web-site. Maybe there's something on redcafe message board?

thanks for advice. I will ring the fvckers, although this does not rest easy with me.
Its kicking off a bit about the number of empty seats. Perhaps there will be a policy change

note that the number is actually 01616161616

And - Ive rang them - tickets can be bought from ground today, but his advice is come down sharpish for tickets. There are hundreds left, not thousands and he expects a sell out.

simonk said:
thanks for advice. I will ring the fvckers, although this does not rest easy with me.
Its kicking off a bit about the number of empty seats. Perhaps there will be a policy change

note that the number is actually 01616161616

And - Ive rang them - tickets can be bought from ground today, but his advice is come down sharpish for tickets. There are hundreds left, not thousands and he expects a sell out.
Enjoy it. If I'd have thought about it earlier I might have gone

I noted there were plenty of empty seats at the swamp well before the end tonight.

It must be a default reaction; the team in red 0-3 down - you walk out!

Vienna_70 said:
I noted there were plenty of empty seats at the swamp well before the end tonight.

It must be a default reaction; the team in red 0-3 down - you walk out!

I was there at the match last night with my friend, a Liverpool fan, and we just turned to each other and said almost exactly that!! By the end of the match the place was half empty. It was almost a full house at the beginning!

It was good to hear the reaction when they showed Roberto Mancini on the big screen, great cheer for him. Just hope that he wasn't there to look at any of the players and was just there for a good evening of football. No one impressed me that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.