Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Have we not had this type of thing before (rags and scousers pinching our top academy prospects, chief scouts etc). Everything gets blown way out of proportion on Twitter and the like. There's only one bald man at City that truly matters and whilst he is here everyone else is second best (if they're lucky), and that bald man it isn't Omar Berrada.

Omar berrada is just bald. Up the blues #Treble24

There is no doubt he is a very important cog in the club. When CFG are negotiating with for other clubs I bet he isn’t far away from the table. In fact I assume he is a main player.
He has left CFG in a great place.
Yes, it smarts at where he is going to but he won’t have gone for less money & possibly he wants a bit more fame. Would any of us turn a massive pay rise down?

Take the emotion out & look at the job he’s taking on - turning round £1 billion of debt.
Is that going to happen overnight?
Do you think CGF don’t have contingency plans?

It’s just another hurdle the club will jump.

Yep Ratcliffe had to make a big appointment like this to show he mean business! He has offered a major job and be responsible to bring in who he wants and the magic words would have been name your number! He might even poach people from under him to the rags too! It's the way of the world and big business..

No, Omar has up to date information on City and the CFG. How the CFG was rolled out. How City and the CFG are managed. As well as lots of other information the Rags will be interested in. He has a treasure trove of information if Jim wants to extract it from Omar. And Omar obliges? Omar was on the City board. And he was probably privy to alsmot everything discussed at board level.

Of course he has and in the business world it what happens a lot! You head hunt someone to improve your company from the best to get there info! Bet his handshake signing on bonus is enormous

Wasn't there Rumours about Kompany about being linked to a job at city not as manager but similar to Tixiki job?

There is no doubt he is a very important cog in the club. When CFG are negotiating with for other clubs I bet he isn’t far away from the table. In fact I assume he is a main player.
He has left CFG in a great place.
Yes, it smarts at where he is going to but he won’t have gone for less money & possibly he wants a bit more fame. Would any of us turn a massive pay rise down?

Take the emotion out & look at the job he’s taking on - turning round £1 billion of debt.
Is that going to happen overnight?
Do you think CGF don’t have contingency plans?

It’s just another hurdle the club will jump.
I was agitated by the news at first but after rational thinking. We will upgrade and United problems will not be cake walk. He can be top dog there. Wanted ceo job here and club promoted him many times but wants something however well got that now. No sentimentality in business. I found out last night that club doesn’t let anyone go they don’t want to. Door was wide open for him to leave. NDA signed anyway that is that.

I see United plan is to become a better run club like us, copy the multi club ownership as well. Big dreams but we are living it and will go strength to strength.

PR machine working over time lol

Even his credentials of Txki being passed off as his :

United desperate to be us and laughable.the stuff flying around twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.