Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

Berrada can apparently be the lead of a commercial department that has overinflated revenue, from disreputable companies but also be completely clean of any dodgy illegalities but also he's a good commercial guy who can now 'go straight' now he's going to United. Smart.
Screenshot_20240121_074349_X.jpg

something very interesting to consider, which I haven’t seen much of yet, is how this will affect our relations with the rags. Will it improve or worsen?

No chance Omar goes there and starts fights and agitating us for a laugh.

Personally wouldn’t be surprised if we started edging closer to working together.

At the end of the day, the business needs to thrive and get to the top. You can’t do that in football without powerful allies. As Liverpool and United originally proved.

nk

Influencer are the rage now sky waking professionally to give them job. It’s the time we live in sadly.
To true. These vacuous individuals spout their often biased and inaccurate opinions as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth M’lud whilst the lemmings of followers wait on their next inane ramblings.

something very interesting to consider, which I haven’t seen much of yet, is how this will affect our relations with the rags.
No chance Omar goes there and starts fights and agitating us for a laugh.

Personally wouldn’t be surprised if we started edging closer to working together.

At the end of the day, the business needs to thrive and get to the top. You can’t do that in football without powerful allies. As Liverpool and United originally proved
Alternatively, the board see it as a massive knife in the back and it becomes sour. Depends on your take.

If only one person could change the fortunes of a football club. Takes more than that. He’ll get a huge pay rise and be the CEO of an already huge commercial brand that are the rags. Make Glazers profit again and then see where it goes. Long long way to go.
So true mate. That club has to change from front to back to be like us. Every single area needs overhauled. It’s an enormous job for anyone and they are at least a decade behind us. Wait until the football side clashes with the Glazers profit making. That will be the point when we know wet her they are serious or not.

Meanwhile, whilst I am sure he will be a loss to us, he will be replaceable. A similarly competent individual with the right ethos will be appointed without fuss.

I am sure that the irony of the appointment will give SAF indigestion.

Alternatively, the board see it as a massive knife in the back and it becomes sour. Depends on your take.
i think our board are too smart to let personal feelings come into the equation, if it suits us we will have a good working relationship, if not we wont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.