Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

I hope it’s a case of him being offered more money and power while not having to relocate. Rather than the obvious…jumping ship possibility.

We’ve lost members of staff in recent years and supposedly don’t stand in people’s way if they want to go but this feels different. Probably because he’s been earmarked for Txiki’s role in the future and it’s to those cunts.

A brighter side? Maybe he’s been told Txiki is going nowhere - and thus neither is Pep - for the foreseeable and sees more opportunity elsewhere.

Either way, hope it doesn’t come back to bite us on the arse.
Exactly, feels like sucker punch and can’t discribe it but clubs have been trying to tear us apart from poaching of staff consistently on large scale from physio, academy head, doctors, coaches and more literally can’t describe it right no this is big loss and coup for United. Will share article so you guys can see the upheaval behind the scenes happening.

Worth a read and no conspiracy theorist but the rivals coming to distablise us from within. Disappointed and worried with Txki to leave at some point.

Oh dear, if true?

He will take everything he knows about the running of City with him.

If true, Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and Soriano will be furious.

He will, but our set up isn't something they can easily replicate, let alone improve on.

Must have got the offer of lifetime. Our staff have been poach for sometime but this is just so high up the chain it hurts more.

They want to be like us. The CFG model is what they are coming after Ratciff has that vision. I feel sick to my gut coz I hate United to find success on back of someone who was part of our journey.

I hope we overcome this and appoint someone better. Pretty got him to provide blueprint to our club. Loyalty doesn’t exist much in football but this is disappointing. Marginal gain loooks like this.

Hurts? Sick to your stomach?

FFS, grow a set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.