One moment, one wish

Moment......Sergio showing concern for City fan being excessively restrained face down on turf at Bournemouth. ( two fat stewards on his back.). Crime ? Celebrating with his own mates and players. Even at one point trying to get back on terrace off pitch.
Sergio your actions that day transcended football. It was about one human caring for another.......for Me those actions told me more about you and your qualities than any 93-20 moment........SERGIO I SALUTE YOU.

Wish...... A treble.....don t. Care which
Proper treble, or a Mourinho one that includes the Charity Shield?

Moment: crazy mf'er Ederson vs Mane's boot. Thought he was nuts but he was back next game. That's when I knew we'd be ok.

Wish: my tweak of @scousemanc's - perennial RM targets Sergio and Silva to score loads in win vs RM in CL final

Moment: Sterling’s winner against Southampton

Wish: come on now, don’t be silly

Moment: Pep conducting the blue choir, in post match celebration, after our kids had overcome the odds to knock a virtually full strength Leicester side out of the carabao cup

Wish. A winning hat trick for Raz at Klanfield, thereby ramming the insults of those wailing f*ckers right back down their vile throats once & for all
Now that’s a good wish, and he celebrates like a lunatic
Still gonna say the quad though

Own goal by lingard to give City the premier title at the Etihad that would be the ultimate karma to that Pratt’s insult

Mendy running down the line

Winning the lot this year

Being greedy relegation for rags next year if Carlsberg did dreams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.