One more yet : MCFC Requested special dispensation

Re: ONE MORE YET: MCFC REQUESTED SPECIAL DISPENSATION

Mark - TheBlue said:
Where has this come from?????????????

the sky reporter outside COMS seemed to think we might be asking for special dispensation.

didn't see it myself.

on the off chance he is right, if anything happens now it won't be announced until tomorrow or the day afterwards.

Its gonna male for interesting watching come the Endemol movie eh!

svennis pennis said:
Sky are saying nothing about this. I think its dead. Move on people!

hang on we haven't played our joker yet, the chief exec has still got the table to thump

The Fixer said:
All gone quiet on this "special dispensation" anyone think this will just fizzle out or will ssn give an update our application?

It wont even fizzle, they wont mention it again.

I've just 'googled' 'special dispensation gago' and nothing related to City has come up. I may not be very comuter savy but I believe not even I could fuck that up.

Its over

The Fixer said:
All gone quiet on this "special dispensation" anyone think this will just fizzle out or will ssn give an update our application?

It's murder. I'm very skeptical as to whether we have asked for it, and very skeptical as to whether we would get it. But if we have asked, there'll probably be no comment from anyone until a decision is made. So no news might be good news. but it's probably not.

I think we just need to move on. We have had a good window with Vieira and Johnson. We can now forget about signings and focus on the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.