Online payments - Ticket payment issues

Maccblue

Anyone else struggling with payments ? Got Forest tickets in the basket
3 cards I’ve tried keeps coming up with an error !! Good job there’s plenty left !!

Anyone else struggling with payments ? Got Forest tickets in the basket
3 cards I’ve tried keeps coming up with an error !! Good job there’s plenty left !!
Happened to me with Real home. Still not heard back from the club. I'd ring the ticket office or if you've got time, go over in person.

Been on hold an hour !!!
Now they’re about to sell 10k semi final tickets to the rest of the world at 11-00 !!!

I had issues yesterday and today with three cards as well. Called one card company and they said they had no issues. Called City bang on 10 and a lovely guy took the details over the phone from one of the cards and everything went through. He had no idea what the issue was and said there may be a glitch.

Is it your browser? I’ve been unable to complete ticket sales on iPhone’s default Safari but downloaded Firefox which has been more reliable.

Is it your browser? I’ve been unable to complete ticket sales on iPhone’s default Safari but downloaded Firefox which has been more reliable.
I’ve had occasional problems with Safari in the past both on iPhone and MacBook in terms of City tickets. A quick switch to Chrome has sorted it.

I’ve had occasional problems with Safari in the past both on iPhone and MacBook in terms of City tickets. A quick switch to Chrome has sorted it.

I worked for an events firm and See Tickets were a problem on Safari too. Apple may be a hugely valuable company but they do struggle to get basics right.

Got through to customer service after an hour plus
Tried it manually- nope
Tried 3 cards Apple Pay too - nope
Tried laptop iPhone & iPad - nope
They have reserved the tickets waiting on a call from technical

Wouldn't mind got mine yesterday
These are my mates tickets !!!!

Got through to customer service after an hour plus
Tried it manually- nope
Tried 3 cards Apple Pay too - nope
Tried laptop iPhone & iPad - nope
They have reserved the tickets waiting on a call from technical

Wouldn't mind got mine yesterday
These are my mates tickets !!!!
Stay on them mate. I got told my Real tickets have been 'reserved' and haven't had a peep out of them since. Ticket office was closed when I popped to the ground on Saturday and after that I had to get back to work. Told the kids they won't be going now because after so many hours on the phone, two emails and a trip to the ground, I've lost hope.

And still the issue continues now onto Fulham !!! 3 x cards city say it’s the bank refusal
Phone the bank no history any attempted payments from any of the 4 cards I’ve used
Bank say it’s city

I know who I believe!!

Here we again !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.