Onuoha

very solid game from ned.

he is a better centre half than richards......

richards should be at right back in my opinion......

Like Ireland (before he became Superman)he needs to be more confident and impose himself on the game. He's got potential to be a class defender, but I get the feeling he goes into tackles etc trying to win the ball instead of knowing that the ball is already his before he even makes the tackle. Could do with working on his passing aswell.

simon23 said:
very solid game from ned.

he is a better centre half than richards......

richards should be at right back in my opinion......
I think Richards should probably start at right back against Blackburn, because Zabba's always vulnerable to fast paced wingers/left-sided players
(thats assuming Richards is still quicker than Zabba, of course!)

Ned has a much better brain than Micah, and is therefore a better CH.

Still wonder why people want Micah at RB though, given he has lost his pace, Zab is quicker and is more assured, two footed, good delivery.

quiet_riot said:
Ned has a much better brain than Micah, and is therefore a better CH.

Still wonder why people want Micah at RB though, given he has lost his pace, Zab is quicker and is more assured, two footed, good delivery.
Zab has got skinned quite a few times this season: as soon as that Hull player took him on I knew he'd leave him for dead.
Its a question of who's the quicker, especially on the turn
Zabba's probably a better overall defender right now, but if Richards still has the edge on pace perhaps we could play him there and try Richards out at DM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.