Open Training Session Tommorow

ManCitylegend92

There is an open training session tommorow at 2.30pm which most of you may know about. Who is thinking of going? You wont need your season card will you? (As mine is still yet to come through the post)

Also you reckon i can get a good few signings on my shirt from most of the players?

cheers

We're going. It isn't going to be the same format as the last two which I am fairly happy about personally.

what do you mean by it wont be the same format?

You think i will get some signings on my shirt or do they not come up to us that close, as its important training for wembley

The past couple have been centred around more fun games to keep the crowd amused rather than actual training drills. With the Charity Shield on Sunday however, tommorow will be a training session that you would normally get down at Carrington.

I highly doubt you will be able to get autographs. They usually just come out of the tunnel, wave, train and then go back.

Open training session

I couldn't make it to any of the last two but was considering going to this one, however, having read about it on the OS, is it something that is only really intended for young kids and families rather than people slightly older such as myself?

For those who have been before, how fun was it?

Whoever hasn't gone to the past few, I'd recommend coming to the one tomorrow. The ones in the past were based around fun and games and entertained the kids. But Mancini is taking Sunday serious (no friendly shite... :P) and it's a proper training session! Should be good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.