Opportunities Like This Only Happen Once In A Blue Moon

The Fat el Hombre said:
padlockpete said:
I'm not sure if i'm missing something here but with all this talk of getting flights and taking days off work etc etc - which part of the email ACTUALLY invites everyone to the stadium?

Agree that it's unlikely the club would get people to go down to the stadium on a weekday at that time for a surprise. Imagine if people booked the day off and it turned out to be something really shit like a baby moonchester or something?
Haha, that would be funny!

I know.

Sheikh Mansour is now so bored with City, he is going to fly in on the day, and tell the World he's packing it in at a live press conference.

He's then going to list the club, the players, and 200 acres of land in East Manchester on Ebay, at a buy it now price of £1 billion, or make an offer. :-)

oakiecokie said:
Supporters are advised that the Stadium Future exhibition unit on BT City Square, outlining the Club’s proposals to expand the Etihad Stadium, will be closed from 5pm today (Thursday 10th October).

The exhibition will be updated ahead of a formal phase of consultation, aligned to the preparation of a formal planning application.

The exhibition will re-open at 10am on Wednesday 16th October, after which it will remain open 7 days a week from 11am to 5pm.

Would I be right in assuming that the final design plans will then be in place with an updated "look" on the new stadium expansion.
Now that a decision has been made, I wonder if there will be any leaks in the papers as to the exact plans? Are we extending both stands simultaneously? Exactly what will our capacity be?

Regardless, not long to wait

Marvin said:
oakiecokie said:
Supporters are advised that the Stadium Future exhibition unit on BT City Square, outlining the Club’s proposals to expand the Etihad Stadium, will be closed from 5pm today (Thursday 10th October).

The exhibition will be updated ahead of a formal phase of consultation, aligned to the preparation of a formal planning application.

The exhibition will re-open at 10am on Wednesday 16th October, after which it will remain open 7 days a week from 11am to 5pm.

Would I be right in assuming that the final design plans will then be in place with an updated "look" on the new stadium expansion.
Now that a decision has been made, I wonder if there will be any leaks in the papers as to the exact plans? Are we extending both stands simultaneously? Exactly what will our capacity be?

Regardless, not long to wait

Plan is to extend both at same time will bet circa 60,000

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Sheikh has been ploughing millions into R&D and they're going to launch the new bread product that will take over the world and instantly kill the 'Barm or Muffin' debate stone dead.

It will be called a Barfin.
It's not a barfin it's a muffbar.

(here we go again!)

kenster197 said:
Maybe a definitive answer to the "Muffin or Barm" question, or at the very least a lively debate on the subject involving a good broad section of supporters. Will be good to have that fecker put to bed at last.......
I also think that it is to do with bread.
The Pope says daily - Give us this day our daily bread and the KFC salesman went to see him in Rome. Hey Pope will you change the wording to - give us this day our Kentucky fried Chicken and I will give you $10,000. Go away said the Pope. The KFC salesman came back the following week with another offer of $1m. Go away said the Pope.
A few weeks done the line the Pope addresses the congregation and says - I have some good news and some bad news. -The good news is We have been given a donation of $20m but the bad news is We have lost the contract for
Warburtons bread.

One the other hand City might be announcing that scientists using the Hubble telescope have found a "Blue Moon" which is about to crash/demolish the giant Red Planet called Jupiter.

OH Heck there are 2 men in white coats at the door!!!!!!

Did we establish the criteria you have to come under to recieve this email.

I'm a S/T holder and nothing for me, fuck you City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.